The 30 talented young winners embody what is best about collision repair and they represent the bright future of our industry.
They come from across the full spectrum of job functions and from almost every sector – including apprentices and technicians, business owners and bodyshop managers, accounts and administration, marketing, VDAs and engineers, distribution, insurance and HR.
The 2021 bodyshop 30 under 30: rising stars are (in alphabetical order):
- Brandon Akerman | Exeter Vehicle Repairs
- Simanpreet Bassi | DLG Auto Services
- Rebecca Bray | MG Cannon Plymouth
- William Chapman | Chaplane ARC
- Holly Crome | Fix Auto Redhill
- Sophie Durlacher | LV=
- Neil Gibson | Wayne Gibson Accident Repair
- Habib Haider | Grove Group
- Javier Hunter | Volkswagen Group UK
- Shahid Hussain | RS Bodytech
- Dane Hyland | Fylde Coast ARC
- Matthew Johnson | Morelli Group
- Alex Lewis | Fix Auto Liverpool South
- Sam Lowe | Impact Repair Centre
- Sion Napier | Barons Stansted
- Misty Penning | Pennings Group
- Julian Rataj | VMS Fleet Management
- Conor Rochford | AGM Services
- Branden Ross | Parkway Prestige
- George Savin | Fix Auto Dagenham
- Josh Scarlett | PPG Industries
- Robert Smyth | Charles Hurst ARC
- Emma-Louise Steward | LV=
- Molly Stewart | Road and Race Restorations
- Andrew Swain | 3M UK
- Jessica Teale | Fix Auto Leeds South
- Grace Weddell | Fix Auto UK
- Stefan Whyte | The Vella Group
- Jaimie Wilson | Fix Auto Dagenham
- Kieran Wilson | Solus ARC Nottingham
"Congratulations to all of this year's fantastic winners," said bodyshop editor Simon Wait. "Once again, this is an impressive group of young people which we believe places the future of our industry in safe hands.
"I would like to thank everybody who has been involved in the competition, especially the initiative's sponsor 3M UK, all the nominators, our judges and, of course, those who entered but didn't make it into the final 30 this time round."
Each 30 under 30: rising stars winner will be presented with a unique trophy on 17 December during the bodyshop Awards 2021 at ICC Wales.